Telehealth imagined...is now here today
Hospitals and physicians can now connect live with their patients anytime, anywhere using the
groundbreaking Qortex Telehealth System that utilizes the patient's home TV for virtual visits
Enhance your patient’s care – help reduce early readmissions
Qortex can help…
without patients leaving their home
with easy-to-use technology
readmissions and ER visits
can increase the bottom line
Access to your patient is as easy as turning on the TV
What is Qortex?
Qortex is a Telehealth solution integrated with the patient’s television to provide 24/7 live direct access in the home.
The system includes an Internet-connected hub, camera and senior-friendly remote control to deliver an easy-to-use experience.
Qortex Key Features
- Patients use their own TV for live Telehealth visits with their medical professionals.
- Connects with hospital EMR using HIPAA-compliant encrypted-secure VPN.
- Web-based scheduling program that delivers on-TV, physician-directed medical reminders.
- Real-time vital sign monitoring, recording and archival.
- Uses any hospital or third-party health and wellness apps.
- Connects to any Android-based medical device.
- Integrated with Apple and Android smartphones and tablets.
The fully integrated Telehealth platform
Qortex and Provider Apps
Multi-Cast Video Visits on the Patient’s TV
On-TV Video and Scrolling Text Reminders
Qortex’s technology displays scheduled on-TV reminders to help both caregivers and patients remember important daily tasks and events.
Qortex Web Portal
Smartphones and Tablets Connectivity
Qortex is fully integrated with Apple and Android-based smartphones and tablets enabling its system to operate on any platform anytime.
Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)
Every Qortex system includes an advanced PERS that allows dispatched paramedics direct access to the patient’s Personal Health Record (PHR).
Explore the Advantages of The Qortex Telehealth System Today
Experience how Qortex provides 24/7 virtual, on-demand access between healthcare professionals and their patients.