Improve Your Clinical Trial Compliance
Connect live with your in-home trial patients to ensure medications are taken on time
and as prescribed. Schedule, record and archive your patient’s compliance – all in front of their
own TV with ‘Keyhole™’ – Qortex’s Patient Monitoring and Surveillance System.
Be a part of the next generation in patient home monitoring
The Qortex Keyhole system allows your CRO to monitor patients live in their home
Improves clinical outcomes
with greater patient compliance
Gains patient’s adherence
with Qortex’s easy-to-use system
Increases product speed to market
Earn billions in revenue faster
Monitor trial compliance like never before…LIVE!
What is Qortex?
Qortex is a Telehealth solution integrated with the patient’s television to provide 24/7 live direct access in the home.
The system includes an easy-to-install plug and play communication hub, high-res camera and smart remote control.
- Keyhole™: Our patient monitoring and surveillance system for clinical trial compliance
- Real-time two-way communication with patients at home via their own television
- Facial recognition system for patient validation and security
- On-screen scheduled medication adherence reminders to monitor and record compliancy
- Concurrent vital sign monitoring and recording of daily services
- Connects to any Android-based digital diagnostic device
- Secure HIPAA-compliant virtual private network to any EMR
Web-based Personal Patient Profile and Calendar Reminder System
Log in to the MedSign website and create a Personal Health Record (PHR) and Calendar Reminder app to schedule daily, weekly, and monthly hourly events that are displayed on the patient’s own television
Clinical Trial Monitoring and Surveillance System
Explore the Advantages of The Qortex Telehealth System Today
Experience how Qortex can improve your clinical trial programs and increase revenue generation